ISO SL FRIENDOS

Hiiiiii! I'm looking for friendos/people to spend time with on SL. I am furry and queer friendly! Gender and IRL age aren't super important to me (18+ tho ofc). I am 23 years old. I am usually online sometime between 12pm-10pm SLT.

So, if you are as well, and enjoy any of the following, please feel free to shoot me a message!

• Dancing/Clubbing
  • Playing card/board games
  • Voice Chatting
  • Listening to/sharing music
  • Anime
  • People watching
  • The BDSM/Kink community (I like going to munches and such)
  • Etc

Feel free to search me up in-world and read up on my profile for more information OwO

I hope to hear from you soon. 

(* ^ ω ^)
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, gothiccbabie said:

Oh I love your vibe and Im looking for new friends too! I just started playing again after a year hiatus. Im Gothicc and I'll send you a message later! Nice to meet you!

Hell's yeah! I'm currently unable to get to my computer for quite some time, I ended up needing surgery, so I'll get to you as soon as I can. If you wanna message me privately here, that might be best for now. 

XOXO

17 minutes ago, emogoddess247 said:

Hell's yeah! I'm currently unable to get to my computer for quite some time, I ended up needing surgery, so I'll get to you as soon as I can. If you wanna message me privately here, that might be best for now. 

XOXO

Ok will do! And I know those feels...I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'll send a message shortly 💗

13 minutes ago, NipahRika said:

I might add you when I get home later on tonight. I am NipahRika(Rika is my display name) in world. :) I go to clubs mostly atm

Sounds good to me! Again, I'm just not sure when I'll be able to get on again. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...