How to make BOM and LeL eyes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I know how to make eye textures and I would love to create a business with that knowledge however I am not sure how to get my designs in world. Could someone explain to me or link me to a guide that explains how to make BOM eyes (I know what bom is) and eyes for Leluka evo x as that's the head brand I use and I think is the most widely supported?

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate any kind of help to get me started on this journey!

Simply upload your textures in-world, then create a new Wearable (the plus-icon in your inventory > New body parts > New eyes), and select your texture in there.

And that's it, you've made BOM-compatible eyes.

Some mesh eyes expect your texture to be rotated 90 degrees left or right. (I forget which way, or whose grand idea that was.)

3 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Simply upload your textures in-world, then create a new Wearable (the plus-icon in your inventory > New body parts > New eyes), and select your texture in there.

And that's it, you've made BOM-compatible eyes.

Some mesh eyes expect your texture to be rotated 90 degrees left or right. (I forget which way, or whose grand idea that was.)

Thank you kindly for the response! Is there a special template I have to use for the bom eyes? Bom eyes also work with the lelutka head I'm sure, so perhaps I could offer just bom? I'll fiddle with the dev kit for lelutka and see if I can make it work if not I'll just be creating bom ones!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.