Deformed eye sockets.

webbzzon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have a problem with the eye socket on both eyes. It is on the upper and outer part on both eyes and just below the brows. It is kind of sunken down and deformed and looks sleepy or worried. 

Have anyone experienced this issue before and is there a solution to this problem?.

I feel like I tried everything from resetting to basic avatar and rebuilt in stages and altere the order of things but nothing seem to help.

I begin to think its my old systemavatar that somehow affect the looks. It is about 12 years but as I cant change my system avatar or make a new one and buy all them things again. Please help out if you know.

hugs Webz  

It sounds like this could be related to the eyebrow/hairbase you're wearing. If you go into edit appearance and go to the tab for body parts, you'll want the icon that looks like a little wig. Click on the wrench looking think next to that and then ignore any of the tabs for hair. You just need the tab for eyebrow. Play with those sliders, especially eyebrow size, arch and point, and see if that makes a difference. 

Without a screenshot of what you're seeing, that's my best guess.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.