RL Club Live Turntable DJ looking for WORK!

Braddo Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all,

I am a real life DJ who has recently returned to SL from gigs around the Australian Night Club scene. I am in search for some bookings of one off gigs or employment at clubs in SL, to really spread my name and flawless beats!

I have been DJing for 3 years, and been in SL for roughly the same time. You see alot of click DJs and what not on SL, get a REAL DJ in your club and the people will come! I am a perfect investment for your club!

I play along the lines of Top40/Minimal/Electro/Mainstream/House. I also produce my own remixes of the charts current top songs!

Drop me a notecard inworld if you are interested or would like a sample! Play for you soon!

I am a DJ in SL, too.  Go to Ambrosia Dance Club here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ambrosia%20Dance%20Club/215/125/686, pick up an application notecard off the panel under the tiger on the dancer stage (it is clearly identified as an app for DJ in the club), complete the application and submit according to the instructions in the notecard.  I have DJ'ed at this club for three years.  It is open 24/7 and DJs from all over the world work there.  In fact, there is an Aussie DJ there right now!  

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.