I am have a problem when I log into any viewer (minus v2) that I cannot give my friends map rights.

Kittenz Fairey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am have a problem when I log into any viewer (minus v2) that I cannot give my friends map rights. When I do it will show as checked off but then i am no longer able to highlight there name and or give them other rights. The do not even see the rights even if checked and when i relogged it shows me they don't have the rights again. I don't know how to fix this and have tried almost everything. I haven't contacted support becuase last time I did they said where i wasn't a paying member they couldn't help me. 

1 answer to this question

I've only heard of this problem from a few Residents. I believe that re-installing the problem Viewer or contacting the Viewer creator was the advice given.

You could file a Jira to report a bug.

Some of my experiences with support is as follows : your machine is too old and does not meet the minimum requirements, your machine is too new and we do not have suppport for systems we are not testing.

If you decide to change Membership levels it wouldn't hurt to ask support to take a look.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.