Hiring Manager For A Production Company ♥

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a MANAGER & Event Planner/Scouts to help me run my Production Company, but this post is mainly for MANAGERS but some points involve event planner. Scouts are just basically getting information from SL and bringing it back to us giving us ideas.
Most Important: Must be ACTIVE & Have DISCORD.
Must know: - How to make & send notecards
  • Know how to navigate discord (like editing the titles in the server), must know how to navigate SecondLife, the basics. 
  • Must know how to edit the facebook roles, make people writers, photographers, things like that.
  • Must be able to contact each Employee to check up on things, make sure everyone is meeting their deadlines, and is following their routine so everything is met WEEKLY so the company can make income because the company pays you guys.
  • Must be willing to reach out to, Charities, Business Owners, Potential people to help us incase we need help with anything we have going on at the moment.
  • This is very important, since I'm hiring a manager, this means that I need extra help, I can't be doing everything, so this means, I need the manager to make sure that the Company is having motion and the company is not inactive for more than 1-2 days, and not the Company just wasting finances because no one is working (Because this is a fun job, you have your own schedules, I'm not on no-ones ass, when I think that's what the company needs to be honest, to be on a schedule and more, but I like to make people feel free, but this is maybe what we need, I need to be more strict to the managers that we have.
  • Must be willing to help plan, organize, and create new Ideas for the company
  • And must know the basics in being a Manager. Because you will have to do those basics in this job.
  • Must have a plan for the week for all employees that's working to make OMNIA work, like the New Reporters, The Interviewers, making sure they have photographers to go with their weekly news, things like that, It's a very simple job to potentially make over 5k a week if YOU make sure you do the work to make OMNIA World Wide in SL. Because I'm doing my part of course.

Looking for someone with: 
-Creative mind and good at making marketing strategies 

-A good knowledge of google spreadsheets, social media (facebook and more), discord (knowing how to work it), the basics of Secondlife (making notecards, group notices etc) and is comfortable keeping tracks on it.

-Good people skills 

-Basic knowledge of making posters.

-Comfortable with English language 

Now, this is a new company, and I would love it to be a company that has been open for months, years, and it has it's own flow going, and everyone know the routines and how it's supposed to go, but we are in the beginning of things, but since we are in the beginning of things. The pay is weekly, $1,000 L weekly + tips. Once we are 4 weeks in, or maybe before, the quicker we begin giving content and starting things/having motion in the company, like I've been wanting, It's $2,000 L weekly + tips and it will continue rising.

NOTE: I'm very passionate about my company so if all I see is excuses, telling me you sleepy, just telling me bad things about yourself all the time, I will be there for you, but this will STRESS ME OUT, Knowing I have a manager who's just making exuses as to why he or she is not doing anything, and I'm not paying people to do nothing, I've been used in the past and that is not happening anymore. seeing people not being active when it states that you have to be active & you know you have a busy RL ( Why join?) I will dismiss you very quickly, because I pay very well and the work environment is amazing, everyone has their own schedule, own offices, it's something that we can really make a movement out of, and this is a job where you grow, it's always Oppurtunites to get paid more. Contact me if interested or comment in the comment section I will reach out to you. Thank you ♥

Contact me inworld Evelyn 尺ᴇᴅᴅ (beyonce.linette) by sending an INSTANT MESSAGE & NOTECARD with your name on it, and we will schedule a interview.
Edited by Beyonce Linette

oky i read this whole post but one thing which i don't understand in every job offering post >( not talking about just your post but including you ) 
most people post alot of Duties like manging facebook mange discord manage sl mange sl event make new ideas manage other workers mange market place and much more duties and stay active most of time as well but but 

when it come to pay they offer 1000L$ a week which is 4 Dollars weekly . sl is sl not rl but people give there rl time and efforts in sl so i don't understand why pay is always so low in jobs . for 10 differnts duties for one perosn daily and paying only 4 dollar or 2000 L$ which is 9 or 10 dollars weekly  weekly how does it sound fiar to people who post job offers . 

again i am not talking about just you  only but i am including your post as well i saw this alot on every post mostly .  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.