You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody, I hope you are all doing very well :)

I will be very honest on this topic, I came across the market of this game, and due to this game having great popularity there is indeed a big opportunity to do business here, the secondlife market is very diverse and booming and as a 3D artist this market excites me greatly, I have never played this game, the only reason I have this game on my PC is for checking the assets compatibility.

Now as a 3D artist and having worked on several projects for this game, most of the clients I have for this game are very permanent, I would not like to name them due to confidentiality as I don't have their permission, but it is a lovely experience working with them, so for these clients I have mostly done hairs, furniture, character accessories, but my skills in 3D are not only limited to these categories, I have worked on several other game ready projects for different games I have done character models, animal models, vehicles, and lots of other stuff you name it.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post some of my work here but if you guys are interested and wish to see some of my work I would love to attach in this thread for you, just let me know if it's allowed and I will do that, I just do not wish to go against the policies here, I come in peace to present to you a bright future! :)

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on this guys, I think together we can do wonders!

My render of my Dark Lord Sauron is attached for attention, why? because I love Sauron and I think it might catch your eyes as well xD xD

vtE66Vw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra 

some suggestions

fill out your inworld profile. A blank profile is not helpful to prospective partners or customers

if you have already made products for people inworld then make some for your marketplace store. This way prospective customers can see your work product  as inworld objects. And you can make some L$ thru the sale of the products, while also doing custom work and collaborations

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.