Fully Furnished Gated Mansion With Custom Landscaping For RENT

Beyonce Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Renting out A beautiful FULLY furnished mansion on MAINLAND that I put so much work in to so it can feel like a home, with the view of the amazing bridge crossing on to another part of mainland, and right above the water fall so it gives you the view of the water as well. All furniture is up-to-date, and most of all EXPENSIVE furniture, spent 20k total on furniture. Custom Landscaping for the home, the home is gated, the only gated home in this area, and probably the only gated home in mainland unless you enter around the lands that cost about 10k+. You have a parking lot right in front of your home to park your cars, and other spaces as well. It's a pretty long driveway to your house after the gates open, so it's a lot for you to do other than mainland on your own name as well. This home, with the custom landscaping and long driveway is beautiful. And you don't want to miss it, you can put your own security System as well, and it can be changed to your home name as well ♥ It has so many qualities that you need to come see for yourself, YOU DONT WANT TO PASS UP ON THIS GLAMOROUS BEAUTIFUL MANSION WITH THE BEST CUSTOM GATED HOME THATS FULLY FURNISHED WITH A GREAT VIEW OF THE WATER & BRIDGE, JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY! ♥
Contact me if you want to rent: Evelyn(beyonce.linette)

458 Prims / FULLY FURNISHED / For 3500 Lindens a week.

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clarksburg/229/140/56

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.