looking for friends!

Zoie Genesis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!  I've been a member of Second Life for quite some time, but realized that I have no active friends inworld anymore.  A little about me:  I love exploring new places, and love shopping.  You can often times find me changing clothes, spending all my linden inworld, visiting shops, trying to find quiet places to change, etc.  What I love:  I love dancing, live music, going to clubs and interacting with others, shopping, hopping across the grid, laughing, and just getting to know new people.

I really would love to find a place where I can get to know people and make some good friends.  I tend to be a bit shy at first, but once I open up, you can't shut me up.  I've never done anything like this, so forgive me if this is a big rambling mess!

Ahh you seem to Start having Tons of New Friends, Count Me In!

I'd Love to be your Friend!, Guess we Have the Same Problem, I Have some Friends but Everyone of them Rarely Logs in, And I'm Really Bored of Doing Nothing Here, I'm Free As Always,I'm a Bit Shy but when i'm to it I Can be a Total Random Person, Usually a Person who Can Make you **bleep** in your Pants :D, Though I'm Friendly But not Very Outgoing to new Friends, I Guess we have the Same Personality, I Also Love Dancing, Music, Shopping, Laughing, Meeting new Friends, & Changing my Clothes!, I'd love to Explore & Chat with you, Added you InWorld Incase you'd like to You know..Chat & Explore

Dont be Afraid, I'm not a Freak, A Pervert Or a Hooker, But well I am Sometimes Random & Stupid

But I'd never Backstab any of my Friends :)

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.