Seeking Art by departed resident Bonafide Aries

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bona left us in RL sometime around 2015. I didn't know him, but I appreciate the work he did building the Detroit City sim, and I really love some of his original artworks which remain on display in his gallery there. His art is still for sale in the gallery, but I have confirmed with the current sim owner that, while she maintains the gallery on the Detroit City sim, any purchases of Bona's art are paid to his (inactive) SL account. 

Now, I have a number of core motivators in my second life. Among them are: a) contribute to the SL economy, b) contribute to the Detroit City sim, and Linda's efforts to keep Nat's Jazz Club thriving, and c) collect quality SL art that moves me. Some of Bona's pieces move me greatly, but paying L$ into a void account at his gallery is counterproductive to my goals, so I've been holding off starting my Bona collection. But now I have too many empty walls, so...

I'd like to hear from anyone with transferable pieces of Bona's art to sell. We can negotiate based on the existing gallery price, and I suggest we also agree on a percentage to (both) pay to Linda for the upkeep of Nat's Jazz Club.

I know this is a long shot, but I have to try

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.