how do i collect the delivery in the world?

siwuanyanwu20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

siwuanyanwu20 wrote:

how do i collect my delivery in world?

Hi Siwauny!  If you bought the item on market place, you should get it delivered to you in moments.  Keep in mind that you must be inworld for your item to be delivered.  If shopping in world, you just buy the item, and it will be delivered to you.  A little more info would be useful.  Are you buying on market place, or inworld?  I hope this helps!

Peace!

• Like 1

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700195#Section_.2

this is what a marketplace delivery looks like on v2, or v2 based viewers. other viewers, based on 1.23, will have a drop down in the upper right corner. accept the deliveries by clicking "accept".

they will go to your objects folder. in rare events one single items are not boxed, and will go to their respective folders, depending on what they are; a script will go in the script folder, a shape in the body parts folder, a picture/texture will go in the texture folder etc. if you are unsure of where they are located either sort inventory by date, use the recent tab or use search.

boxed items need to be unpacked (copied to your inventory) before you can use them. some merchants do very fancy packaging and the boxes can be quite primmy. tips for unpacking boxes here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

i would try just wearing them first, though, some make the delivery boxes to be like a bag that can be worn and that triggers a holding animation (looks fancy) and all you have to do is touch the bag to have the stuff copied to your inventory.

you don't have to be inworld in order to recieve the purchases, but it is recommended, inventory offers have a cap limit at 25, anything after that will most likely not reach your inventory, and then you will have to conatct each merchant to ask for redeliveries, and that can be frustrating and time consuming.

my personal advise for safe shopping on the marketplace would be to be inworld, order one item at a time and accept one delivery before ordering another. (the cart feature has proven to be very buggy).

i hope this was of some help! :matte-motes-smile: ask again if anything is unclear.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.