wishlist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, knickynixdown said:

hi everyone, i want to create my wishlist but have no idea how to go about this can someone help please x

First, you can only do so on the SL Marketplace. There's no such thing as a wishlist for in-world shopping.

When you see an item you want to add to your wishlist, look at the sidebar on the right hand side of the listing. The link to add it to your wishlist is there (the second of the yellow stars). Adding to your Favourites list is an option too, if you want to add something privately that no-one else can see.

e1deb3f6d2f95605c48158c7654e1298.png

Once you've added stuff to your wishlist, access it here, from the dropdown menu at the top:

2c6593fdf2b1e387ae2166f7cd08185b.png

If you want to share your wishlist with someone, so they can buy you a gift off it, scroll right to the bottom to the link "View and share your wishlist"

• Like 1

Do you mean on the MarketPlace? If so...

Open an item's page that you want to add, on the right of the page is a link "Add to wishlist".

To get your wishlist's link for sharing it with other people (you dould put it in your profile for instance) do this:

At the top of the marketplace page, click "My Marketplace" and at the bottom of that menu click "My Wishlist".

At the bottom of the wishlist page is "View and share your wishlist". Right click and copy the link - paste it where you want to share it.

Edit: beaten to it with pictures too... got to be quick around here!

Edited by Rick Nightingale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.