anime friends!

1xXM1M1Xx1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! Anime lovers, Anime avatars (I am one myself), Anime rpers, Anime admirers, whatever! i hope to make friends with all of you ^^

feel free to IM me IW : 1xXM1M1Xx1. it's where I'm most likely to respond to you but I'll check here too!

Hi! I love the anime aesthetic (I have an anime avatar as well), and I watch a few anime shows as well. Not as much as I used to, but I'm enough in the loop I suppose. I'm mainly a fan of J-pop/J-rock and Japanese horror games now, but as I said I'm far from a novice when it comes to the world of anime. I will message you in world later today when I get on.

30 minutes ago, Chou Ayashi said:

Hi! I love the anime aesthetic (I have an anime avatar as well), and I watch a few anime shows as well. Not as much as I used to, but I'm enough in the loop I suppose. I'm mainly a fan of J-pop/J-rock and Japanese horror games now, but as I said I'm far from a novice when it comes to the world of anime. I will message you in world later today when I get on.

i'm not the biggest fan of j-pop but jrock/vkei is one of my favorite music/subs genres!

1 minute ago, 1xXM1M1Xx1 said:
7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes please! (Big L'arc~en~Ciel / Hyde fan)

i don't listen to hyde much ( do drop some song recs) but l'arc enciel,mejibray,the gazette,dadaroma,and pentagon are my go to!

In case you missed it, Hyde has several new groups in the last years including Vamps and "The Last Rockstars" (a "supergroup")

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

In case you missed it, Hyde has several new groups in the last years including Vamps and "The Last Rockstars" (a "supergroup")

i didn't know! oh wow...i will give them a listen! thank you for telling me ^^. i don't really venture out much from my comfort zone when it comes to music .

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.