Extreme lagging of viewer when adding/taking off items & tattoo layers

Dystopia Incognito

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

(SOLVED, SEE REPLY)

Hi there, 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask and if this is a specific viewer issue. (I'm using Firestorm 6.6.8.68380, if it helps)

Lately I'm having extreme lag when adding/taking off items & tattoo layers. Switching of order in which tattoo layers stack is nearly impossible. I checked on a temp alt but the problem seems to be bound to my account since it doesn't happen with them. I took off heavy HUDs and tried rebuilding an outfit to find what it could be causing but no luck so far and the issue is persistent. What could be causing this? Please let me know if additional info is needed & what kind.

Kind regards.

Edited by Dystopia Incognito
issue resolved

1 answer to this question

Ha, no idea how to close this question but someone just gave me the advice to first check in the default viewer, but it didn't happen there.
Then suggested was to go to Prefs > Network & Files > Directories - to the right of Cache Location - click open & log out.
WAIT 4 MINUTES(!) then delete a40caa89-c2f6-4385-8fd3-9ad8e3733f55.inv.llsd.gz - log in again and see if that fixes it.
And gosh darn, it did for me! lol. (I'll just leave this here then in case anyone is running into the same issue. Good luck.)

Edited by Dystopia Incognito
spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.