Clothing conversion marvelous designer -> maitreya - SL

HeloBroken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I need a special type of mission, I know it's possible, I already found some tuto how to do it, but it's too hard to understand for me.

so i create clothes by marvelous designer, but the conversion in second life is too hard for me.
So would you know how to do this for me and also give me the right model.
And I would like it to be maitreya

and give me a quote accordingly?

for information, the technique has become quite rare now, but it is enough, roughly, to pass the marvelous designer file under blender, then convert it under the extension of blender "avastar" and put it under the model "maitreya" and then send it on second life.
there are tutorials of old versions of these softwares available on youtube, for those who know about creation and want to help me.

don't hesitate to send me an answer if you can

1 hour ago, HeloBroken said:

for information, the technique has become quite rare now, but it is enough, roughly, to pass the marvelous designer file under blender, then convert it under the extension of blender "avastar" and put it under the model "maitreya" and then send it on second life.
there are tutorials of old versions of these softwares available on youtube, for those who know about creation and want to help me.

don't hesitate to send me an answer if you can

there;s a discord group for avastar, you can join the group and get help from them. Surely they'll help you out. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.