3d Blender and Photoshop classes for FREE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to learn 3D Blender and design? Or maybe you want to improve your Photoshop or illustrator skills? Look no further! I am offering FREE Blender and Photoshop/illustrator classes. IM Spider Mycron, and I am available to start teaching every day!

As a skilled instructor, I am passionate about sharing my knowledge with others. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate learner, my classes will provide you with the tools and techniques needed in Blender, as well as master the intricacies of Photoshop/illustrfator.

With my classes, you can expect a comprehensive learning experience that covers everything from the basics to more advanced topics. I will guide you step-by-step through the process, answering any questions you may have and helping you troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

Plus, with the flexibility, you can take my classes at any time that works best for you. Whether you want to learn during your lunch break, after work, or on the weekends, I am available to accommodate your schedule.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills

IM Spider Mycron inworld, and let's get started!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jonquil/120/172/4002

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.