EEP sky temporarily shifting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On my sim, walking between two parcels that have identical EEP settings causes the sky to fade in and out. Neither parcel is set to region default. This is happening in Firestorm and the default viewer. This will also just happen randomly if I am standing still. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix this?

9 hours ago, Moon Sun said:

Ok thanks. That makes sense

I didn't answer the second part. Forgive me. 

When you are just standing still on a parcel that is using its own environment settings (that differs from the Region Default) and then it changes suddenly for a moment, that is almost always related to your connection to the Region/Sim. The connection stalls or drops for a split second and then the EPP changes back to the region default for that split second.

This also relates to when music streams cut out during play. Your connection to the region drops or stalls, it stops the music stream, then resumes. This might relate to your ISP or the Cloud Server that the region is on. SL might be having a bad hair day. I am sure that if you experience a music stream cut-off, you probably saw at some places the environment reset at the exact same moment. There is really not anything you can do about that. It is just part of it. :)

Edited by Markham Weatherwax
Corrected a word

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.