Script generator

LegitBonzai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/23/2024 at 6:29 PM, Con Wylie said:

Thank you for your kindness LegitBonzai! 😁

The honor is all mine.
You made my day and I'm really glad you replied.
Now I know there's a few people wanting a more advanced generator I'll focus on getting it out.

I don't believe I'm famous, I've not met many people that have used the Script Generator. Although I haven't been on SL much in recent years.
I've been maintaining the Script Generator on my site in my free time, out of my own pocket (donations will always be welcome and help keep it up & running free for all).
I'm just happy to see it's of use to people and their creations.

As mentioned by LittleScripter Natural language would be great and Wulfie Reanimator talked about ChatGPT.
I'm sure someone out there could train an AI on LSL, however I've not worked on integrating AI but its a really interesting idea.

I've attached a screenshot for you of the current progress I've made on the advanced generator.
It's early days however it resembles scratch.mit. It's all web based and will hopefully be super simple to use.
The plan would to make it look nice, have the output code styled, loads of LSL functions etc.
It wont replace the current generator it'll be on a new url such as: conwylie.co.uk/editor but will let people know the url once its online.

Hope you have a great day.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 223329.png

this kind of thing is also very useful for people who DO know how to write scripts but find syntax far more tedious than the drag and drop method (aka lazy people like me XD)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.