DeinAsirraScarlet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, most of can do that because it’s just an ordinary looking female, so you can use the default SL avatar. There’s tons of military clothes and accessories in the marketplace to dress her up. You could add a mesh head when you’re very picky about her face details but your costs would never exceed 10k lindens, say 40 usd. So it’s not complicated in terms of items, just takes time to shop, demo potential items. Some people will like that and do it for free. When you cant find such a peron try yourself, its fun.

Marvin

Seems what you might be looking for is a stylist (if you want her to be as similar as possible). Like Marvin said, it is a very fun process to try yourself, but should the endless range of mesh heads, skins, eyes, bodies, accessories, etc. overwhelm you, I'm always ready to offer my services 😉 been doing styling for a long while lol 

Good luck ❤️

17 hours ago, DeinAsirraScarlet said:

Hey I was wondering if someone in the avatar reaction world would be able to create Helen park from call of duty black ops Cold War into Second life mesh and everything along with the avatar? Is anyone able to do that?https://www.deviantart.com/blopblopfish/art/Helen-Park-COD-Black-Ops-Cold-War-Last-WIP-G8F-874582100

The soles of the shoes in that pic won't have any decent grip. Definitely need something more tactical, sturdier, and better gripping, no?

I think her face is the most prominent feature you want to be correct, so you could try the session store on marketplace to find a matching skin for Helen. Use

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/186380?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=106&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bis_demo%5D=0&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Blimited_quantities%5D=0&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=96&search%5Bstore_id%5D=186380&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

for all female skins. Your best match will tell you which head you need for that skin. For detailed hands you could upgrade your default body by a free mesh body like Ruth or Sweets. For clothes just filter on military stuff.

You can do it too!

Marvin

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate you guys replying to give me tips. I’ve looked through the marketplace to find mesh heads to make the looks close to her complexion. I’m having bad luck with it. I’m also hoping if someone has the time on their hands if they are interested in creating her. I don’t mind spending cash to the creator. Thank you guys again for the replies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.