1/2 sim Seasonal Parcels at Willowdale Estate

WillowdaleEstate

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WillowdaleEstate

Willowdale's 1/2 sim parcels are 32,768 sqm with 15,000 prims for L8700/week or L33,000/4 weeks.  These are popular with people who find a homestead isn't enough prims.  The parcels are very private and with only 1 or 2 other parcels on the region you would mostly have it to yourself. 

We offer 5 different landscaping styles - Forest Cove, River Run, Pacific Northwest, Lighthouse Cove, and Jungle Tropical.  These 1/2 sim parcels feature my most elaborate landscaping and must be seen to be believed!

Willowdale's 1/2 sim parcels are 32,768 sqm with 15,000 prims for L8700/week or L33,000/4 weeks.  These are popular with people who find a homestead isn't enough prims.  The parcels are very private and with only 1 or 2 other parcels on the region you would mostly have it to yourself. 

We offer 5 different landscaping styles - Forest Cove, River Run, Pacific Northwest, Lighthouse Cove, and Jungle Tropical.  These 1/2 sim parcels feature my most elaborate landscaping and must be seen to be believed!