Seeking product photographer/ad designer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love creating my mesh items (no clothing), but when it comes to photographing them and making ads...I just fall way flat.  I would like to find someone who I could pass copies of my products to and would handle the following:

• Photograph the product in an appealing way
  • Make marketplace advertisement (as well as provide a higher quality version to upload to flickr)
  • Make an advertisement/image that I can use on my Instagram (different dimensions)
  • Pass those images to me via email, Discord...something outside of SL so that SL doesn't play with the quality, and I can crop/adjust the ad if changes arise in the future.

I have a logo that I like (and can pass a copy) but would be potentially interested in re-designing my ad template.  I realize that this graphic re-do would be an additional "one time" project.

My work can be a bit sporadic depending on RL schedules and how ambitious the build is, but I would say that I make an average of one item every week and would like to see an approximate turnaround in ads within a week of supplying the product to you (within reason and respecting that RL happens).

The easiest ways to reach me are to respond here, send me a message in world (I will be offline a lot, but I log in intermittently) at FelicityAurora Noelle, or email me at theimaginationstationsl@gmail.com.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.