how can I change my age that I gave the first day I registered?

Manrrys Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello Manrrys. No sure what you mean. I guess something relative with age verification? You have problems to verify your age?

Your post has not text. If you use Internet Explorer 8 or 9 you need to change the combatibility clicking the icon with the page at the right of your address bar, to be able to use this forum without problems.You can edit your post if you wish adding more details.

EDIT: Well... If you are a premium member you can verify your age manually submitting a ticket and attaching attach an electronic (scanned) copy of a Government issued identification that has your name and date of birth clearly displayed ( birth certificate, driver's license, passport, state ID or national ID). Unfortunately for basic members manual age veryfication is not available.

On the other side, you can have access in adult regions if you become "Account Verified", having "Payment Info on File" (Credit Card or verified Paypal account with Marketplace or Second Life). This way you will have access in most of adult regions (you haven't access if he estate owner restricts access to residens who are verified with Age Verification).

If that is impossible you can try to contact LL. If you live in US you can call: Phone:   (415) 243-9000 -no toll free or Fax: (415) 243-9045 There are also toll-free numbers but they are only for billing issues. If you wish you can find them  Here.

The last you can do although it is not suggested and i can't guarantee that you will get a reply is to send a mail to support@secondlife.com 

We have another one last occasion. If you joined SL being under 18 and you turned 18 recently, the system can't recognized you as an adult. In the occasion only you must to submit a ticket. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ (Account issue category).

Good luck.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.