Looking for Reliable People to Start Acting Agency.

LavenaKydd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I first want to start off saying *NO ONE WILL GET PAID* Reason why I'm stressing that is because I've been in work with people where they say they will pay but DON'T. And I'm not going to act like I have money to pay anyone when I don't. However, I'm not saying I won't be working towards a goal for that. But first, let me tell you more about the idea. 

Now, I call it an idea because obviously it's not even in the works yet because I noticed I'll need people to make it work. Like, obviously sponsors-- but I'll get into that later. So far, the idea is surrounded by "Acting." Will I branch out to something more if it takes off? If possible, then yes. I noticed that in second life where there is everything, there isn't an acting agency--at least to what I haven't seen. And in RL, I'm a major for that exact entertainment. I want to write script and put on a show. But how can I do that, when there isn't a stage or a place to do that. HENCE, the Acting Agency. I don't mind a co-owner considering it takes more than one person to run a ship. But this is to be a fun experience, hoping to make it more. What I'm hoping to look for are...

Writers - Who are passionate about their writing. I'm not to judge anyone's writing, I'll hear, I'll suggest, and we'll work to make it come to life. Making it have a place to stand.

Videographers' - People to record scenes, suggest, and make it a motion picture. 

Photographer's - To take photo's, lead, suggest, and do what's best for the photoshoot. 

Actor's - To star or be part of filming 

Actress - To star or be part of filming.

Director's - To help lead the film. With shooting, what shots are needed, acting choices, and so on. Things are mainly sometimes too subject to change on set. 

Ofc, more things may be needed but like every agency. We start off small. I want this to be a fun experience, but everyone will be treated as professionals. Actors and Actresses are expected to memorize their scene or script for said-so shoot day. 

If anyone is interested you can email at kyddlavender@gmail.com, IM me in-world at LavenaKydd, reach me over Facebook at Lavender Mocha-Aiko. All of this, this are working methods to reach me. I always check my emails mainly. But I'll be checking here as well. 

i think this is a great idea considering people could then show those films in second life like drive in's and stuff  and not worry about copyright from major movie companies , plus it sounds so fun ^-^. I would love to stay updated about this project and help in anyway i can , if i can . New to second life atm so no card info which limits how much i can help with . But i have photo editing skills and and honestly it seems everyday i gain a new skill or learn something new. Plus i can chat with people even being new , so i can promote too! ^^

• Like 1

Hey! I’m so happy that you would love to be a part of the Acting Agency. For me, no skill is small. Anything you can bring to the table is helpful in all ways. Please friend me in-world @LavenaKydd Resident. I would love talk more with you and all things Agency. I also have someone that is good with marketing and is able to keep us realistic in terms of this project. I would love to hear back.❤️❤️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.