4096 home in Baylor's haunt (north Zindra) - Furnished.

Quistess Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, due to circumstances not really relevant to this forum section, my good friend and I have decided to let go of our home of 6 months.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baylors Haunt/186/129/41

It's in a rather nice residential area; unlike most mainland, the region settings in Baylor's Haunt do not allow parcel subdivision, (or terraforming IIRC, the land is flat.)

I've decided to leave the furnishing and 'landscaping' as-is, (save for our 'personal effects') I'm not a "professional decorator", but I think it's pretty decent. Some notable features:

• The 'main lobby' has a multitude of seats and a few discreet RLV devices.
  • basement door teleporter from the outside to a small basement skybox with RLV area restrictions and several 'storage devices'.
  • Kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, laundry, unboxing room, attic play area, game-room(non-adult)
  • extra skybox house with several floors

All in all, the land supports 1406 prims with 977 currently in use, leaving 429 free, about 50 Li could be freed by removing the (unfurnished) sky-house.

My current ask-price is 82,000L$, which includes the land, all the furniture/architecture and any reasonable modifications (switching out picture frames or moving furniture around for example.)

I'm also open to renting it out for 1,400L$ per week, or negotiating some sort of "rent to buy" scheme. Payment could be done in USD via paypal if that were preferable to the buyer.

Guided tours available upon request free-of-charge, and I'm open to negotiating price within a certain margin. We're not in a huge rush to sell right away.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.