getting poses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need poses. I can use Anypose, but it seems to have unfortunate limitations, both in how many joints can be moved and how far they can be moved.. Are those Second Life limits, or limits in Anypose? Below, the elbows should be much closer together

image.jpeg.e649075f82e96152f141ee88bc582c16.jpeg

I could not even download DAZ. I gave up on blender when it started with  block (I already know how to make a block) and it did not want to open a bvh file. I hope you can see the problems I had trying to do this by myself -- I estimate 8-12 hours of work just to maybe create a simple standing pose, which I can already do.

Suggestions?

Is there someone I can hire to make poses? How much would that cost?

I make them. I use Blender with the Avastar plugin though, so I don't know if you'd want them, seeing as it made me take the time to learn how to use it and didn't just read my mind and magically create everything for me.

Kidding aside, I work cheap. I've made poses and animations and simply given them away before, really just comes down to how I feel about it.

Making one can take 5 to 10 minutes, and uploading it costs 10L$, so I just don't bother buying them anymore, and make my own.

I'd sell them on the MP but if I didn't put a high enough price on them, nobody would buy them because unless it costs >=200L$ people assume it's crap. Knowing this I can either feel bad for charging so much for something so easy and cheap for me to make, or I can just let others do all of that and not worry about it.

If you see me inworld, feel free to ask, and I can probably help you.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.