Hiring Animator

Raven Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What you probably need:

• Keyframe animation experience.
  • Experience working in blender.
  • Knowledge of the SL Bento rig. This knowledge is helpful, but the animations that I need themselves don't need any bento bones to actually be animated.

What I require:

• I require 2 custom made animations, made on the bento rig. 
  • I intend to heavily modify the final product for my own needs (priorities/file types/animation and deform tweaks) therefore I need the animations to be provided as individual blender project files (one for each animation).
  • The first animation can be described as 'Walk start from standing still'. The second animation can be described as 'Coming to a stand still from walking'. Effectively, they would transitional animations in and out of a walking state. 
  • Both of these animations need to be based on a walk animation that I will provide. I can provide this as a blender project file or any other exportable animation format.

Payment:

• I'll pay at your standard rate, feel free to contact me in world with a quote - Raven.Huntsman

I don't see coming to a stop after walking working out too well, given you won't know what stage  of the walk they'll be in after stopping, but good luck finding someone who can work with you on it!

(If it were my project, I'd just set the ease_out on the walk rather long.)

21 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

I don't see coming to a stop after walking working out too well, given you won't know what stage  of the walk they'll be in after stopping, but good luck finding someone who can work with you on it!

(If it were my project, I'd just set the ease_out on the walk rather long.)

My long term plan is have a clever overlapping ease in/out combined with a script that effectively replaces an AO to trigger these states based on input and possibly other, non-input based movement. I have already successfully achieved this and it looks really good, almost as though SL had a modern animation system in play, but the animations I used were from a pack designed for a fantasy game, and therefore not to my liking. Sadly, it's pretty hard to find animation sets/packs that include these transitional animations for starting and stopping an action.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.