Looking for a deformer I can be sat on remotely

Alana Eberhardt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to find something I can let my client when I am afk sit me to on undeform my av as sometimes moving me from a piece of furniture to another seems to make the anims get stuck, especially my face. I cannot seem to find an object like that and do not know how to script :( closest I found was an object that does it, but then it disappears after it runs which won't work. I need to keep the object there and set it as a sit target for my sintec force me to sit hud so it can be activated if I am afk. Anyone know of something like this or a way to do it???

Thanks but it didn't just happen with my head. The other night I got stuck in the full animation from the bed when moving to the chair. Then stuck in the one from the chair when moved to something else. Really annoying and a friend told me about it after since I was afk at the time and he took some screenshots so I've been hunting for something to fix it. 

If it's affecting your body animation then this sounds more like a bug or similar issue. Was your client minimized? I've had similar issues jumping between furniture, it seemed as though whenever I minimized my client, my animations would break for my partner, leaving the client in focus seemed to do the trick. (This was in Firestorm viewer though).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.