Hiring Product Clothing Photo Ad Maker

Alexacroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Alexacroft changed the title to Hiring Product Clothing Photo Ad Maker

okay i see you guys cant read to post your stuff here, i got messages from you guys when i was online why am i ignoring your notecards and such. There is a reason i said post your stuff here because i do a lot of chatting and my IMs when im offline are max so what ever your doing in world i dont recieve.

51 minutes ago, Alexacroft said:

Ms when im offline are max so what ever your doing in world i dont recieve.

Not really my place to tell you how to do your business, but setting up offlines to go to a dedicated SL email seems like a no-brainer for anyone who might receive important IMs.

login to www.secondlife.com, then: https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_email/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Not really my place to tell you how to do your business, but setting up offlines to go to a dedicated SL email seems like a no-brainer for anyone who might receive important IMs.

login to www.secondlife.com, then: https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_email/

or they can post here like i asked from the begining 

I can do this, and this is some of my work! I do like different styles and my prices aren't expensive I'm considered a newbie kinda, but I only charge 500L per ad made. I know these don't look that great but they are great to me though and anything more advanced then this is 1000L

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a specific theme to your store or a color palette you would like the examples to have? , i am also fairly new but i would love to give it a try and see what i can make for you. my price would also be 500L. also what size are you wanting it? after making it , i can also change the size to fit to your liking ^-^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.