New inventory changes -- please report :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bumping again to let folks know that items are also going missing from Marketplace folders. When you think about it that makes since since the Marketplace is now tied to our accounts and not sent from rezzed boxes. 

I just had a customer service issue with a product I had been selling continuously for many years (like ten maybe?) . It was missing the small version of the larger build. Both had always been in the Marketplace account as well as in the vendor inworld. Not only is the warehouse missing from the vendors, it is also completely missing from my inventory. The surround which housed it is still in the Marketplace folder AND in my vendor. But the small version of the building is no longer inside the small version of the skybox. Oh my.   

Rebuilding it while possible perhaps was not going to be easy (I tried) so it will no longer be for sale. I refunded the purchase price including the Linden's cut as I was told by a Linden I "had" to do.  The person that bought it was also a creator and had lost a lot of items he had made recently.  I also talked to one of our oldest creators of H and G the other night saying that I had been missing items and she agreed that she had also.   You don't normally KNOW something is gone until you look for it of course -- or unless a customer complains.

I remembered that an alt of mine had used the small warehouse for a shop MANY years ago and I suspected hers would be gone also, but no --- she still had it but it was no transfer.  In theory I could put in a ticket with the UUID of the object and "maybe" bet it back but since it was linked together and the skybox was the route, it seems unlikely to work. And honestly I am just too tired to care.  

So that is my update AGAIN on this.  It doesn't really help to know I am not alone; it sort of makes it worse. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.