Artist

CursedCo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! Graphic Artist here. Looking for work. I'm a professional with 4 years of schooling and more than 8 years of experience. I can draw just about anything with time. I can create 3D models/meshes. I have little knowledge with animation but can do it.  Looking for commission work. I can create just about anything within time. The bigger the project the higher the rate. I will always try to make my pricing reasonable in comparison to prices similar in contrast. That doesn't mean I will price match based off of other's work though. If you need art, meshes, concepts or any designs really. Feel free to reach out to me for any request and we will see what we can do ❤️ Best way to reach me is discord Cursed#9007 but, if you don't have one feel free to reach out to me in World through IM @ CursedCo I won't notice notecards.   Specialize in logo creations but below is some of my artwork.  These are not the finished pieces of these works, I don't publish my finished work anywhere other than places which pay for them. 

My project (46).png

6ae6b9c36c892981eeb4ab1c007a2fbf.jpg

Old Comic Drawing.jpg

Edited by CursedCo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.