Kimonos for Lara petite?

Kate Ayashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a kimono for Lara petite. I've found a number of good ones (e.g., Silvery and EXia), but none are made for Lara Petite it seems. Have you seen us Japanese girls*? I would have thought Petite would be common. :)

Anyway, looking for formal, not a yukata, something I can dress up with traditional zori and tabi.

Thanks!

* Okay, I am an exception at 180cm and am taller than most of my relatives. But that aside!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kate Ayashi said:

I'm looking for a kimono for Lara petite. I've found a number of good ones (e.g., Silvery and EXia), but none are made for Lara Petite it seems. Have you seen us Japanese girls*? I would have thought Petite would be common. :)

Anyway, looking for formal, not a yukata, something I can dress up with traditional zori and tabi.

Thanks!

* Okay, I am an exception at 180cm and am taller than most of my relatives. But that aside!

Any proper Kimono - not just a yukata - should not show a big bust. If creators are making kimonos with big busts, they need to alpha out that part and make the bust much flatter.

You might try Exia, Kisetu, or Blue Velvet,  or look on Marketplace for specific kinds of kimonos, rather than the general term.

Example: "furisode AND Mesh ".  Adding "AND Mesh" weeds out the old system layer kimonos. 

p.s.

I saw after I replied that you did mention Exia.  I though they looked like they had decent kimonos on MP.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to add p.s
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.