Hiring Experienced Scripter !!PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, I run a rather LARGE SL company. Don't look at this avatar too closely you won't figure it out. (it's not the texture company this avatar runs)

I am looking to hire a scripter for my company. This scripter would be staff and would work based on a profit share. Must have intimate knowledge of LSL, and MYSQL servers. Looking for past experience with interworking parts and pieces.  Would love some one who can manage animations on prims, and someone experienced with LSL and OSSL(HALYCON).  My company is LARGE, we run on a 6 month profit share per property but we're always releasing new stuff so you'll consistently make an income. With consumable products that are purchased AGAIN and AGAIN.

You will have to pass muster with my current scripter who is looking to retire. They will pick who comes after them, and they will give a seal of approval. Please make sure that when you reach out to me in world (VIA NOTECARD ONLY) that you are putting down what you've worked on IN THE PAST specifically. 

You may ask questions below I'll try to answer them but resumes should be sent in world via notecard. I know this is VERY vague, but I need to be to protect my identity in world and my intellectual property. Your resumes will tell my current scripter if you're a good fit or not. ❤️ 

Thanks guys can't wait to meet you,

Tony

Edited by TonyStark Aristocrat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.