Rezzed objects keep dissappearing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This new bug I've squired has been driving me nuts.  At my home, on the mainland, rezzed objects (regardless of owner, type, age) are disappearing in SL Official Viewer, FS and Catznip and this has been going on more than 45 days. I have my home on a platform (at 2051 Feet) and I've been here for years. I change things often (flowers, wall hangings, landscaping) and prior to the first week in December haven't had a problem.

Now,, i'll make some purchases for my home, or even just find something in my inventory, rez it and when I come back it's gone.  At first, I was replacing these things, and this includes my platform, which I completely redid my platform and walls after the last time this happened a few weeks ago and i'd come back and the old reappeared so then I had double! About a week ago is when I redid the platform and the walls and removed all my knick-knacks and Paintings and I thought I'd lost this bug only to find it again today.

I primarily use the Catznip viewer but have been checking it, the SL Oficial Viewer and FS and it's the same in all 3.

I haven't contacted support yet and I was going to this morning but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has had this happen.

BTW...my graphics settings are one tick above High (default for my graphics card, and the object LOD is set to High).

Thanks, in advance 🙂

I've found (others seem to have too) that it's simply a matter of things just not rezzing to visibility. They are there, but remain invisible. Do they appear if you teleport away and back (or re-log)?

Something is clearly wrong. Tickets have been raised but this problem does continue to happen.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.