Outfits keep disappearing (firestorm)

GreyLasagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A few days ago i had a problem when i logged in and the viewer could not load all my outfits (a notification popup saying it could not load the outfit because the folder is empty).  I fixed the problem by just cleaning the cache folder, like someone recommended in a old post in this forum, also incresed the assets cache size. But it keep happening again and again, 3 times so far and i don't know what to do now. It is not possible that the cache folder has been filled again.

1 answer to this question

On 1/25/2022 at 6:26 PM, GreyLasagna said:

A few days ago i had a problem when i logged in and the viewer could not load all my outfits (a notification popup saying it could not load the outfit because the folder is empty).  I fixed the problem by just cleaning the cache folder, like someone recommended in a old post in this forum, also incresed the assets cache size. But it keep happening again and again, 3 times so far and i don't know what to do now. It is not possible that the cache folder has been filled again.

got a chance its the connection , i get the message still downloading clothes sometimes you could try upping your bandwith that might help , make sure all other apps are closed on your pc, i have a sneaky feeling its down to slow connection , try a viewer reboot as well

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 814 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.