We're a small group of fun makers, we need a few more and we'll pay you to fun.

BinBash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are paying real numbers, this is not role play.

Critters is an organization running various projects.

The list of job opportunities is rather extensive but I'll mention a few here, please contact me even if you do not think that you are a good fit, it's very likely that you are, if you are motivated.

- community manager
- marketing manager
- teacher staff manager
- teachers for various 3d subjects, including simply how to use SL and the viewer
- scripter, modeler, animator, texture artist (these can be different people for each task)

There are quite a few opportunities for other trained and untrained positions such as writers and actors, and the list will expand as we continue to grow.

Don't miss an opportunity.  You don't want to be thinking, later on, "darn, I wish I had been on board from the start".

I am BinBash Resident in SL.  Contact me using a note-card indicating your interest in working with us.  If you don't fit into any of the tasks above then include a list of things that you can do, or that you think you can learn to do.

Hi, sorry, I need to make sure we can use voice, we have too much to do and need to utilize our time effectively.  If you cannot use voice don't waste your time, thank you \o

Edited by BinBash
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.