Mesh heads not reacting to light the same way mesh body is

EmpressCiela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wasn't able to find other threads for this specific phenomenon, so my apologies if this is a bit redundant.

So I've noticed that there are some heads that don't react to certain lighting systems in the same way that my body does. It tends to be darker/more subdued than the mesh body I have.

This photo is taken with the Sugarcult Fennux mesh head (no ears/anims) and the Legacy Body with a TIW Fur Shine. Lighting system is a bunch of different TIS club lighting modules being operated (but not owned) by me.

Screenshot_111.png.f11a978e8e91b7317f4e288e9940fa5a.png

I have a few other mesh heads that do this as well, both human and furry, but I can't go through all the heads I have at the moment and test them to be certain. I've noticed this is only an issue under club lighting, though. Normal room lighting is fine, natural/outdoor lighting is fine, spotlights and photo lights are all fine. It's only with stuff you'd see in clubs and with neons. Maybe it's an alpha thing? I did change the base head alpha to None in the edit menu and it looked fine (not in the photo), but that kinda broke the other parts of the head until I changed it back to Alpha Blending. Not sure if it's me being an idiot or something with the heads, but any help would be appreciated ❤💋

EDIT: Better view of it

Screenshot_112.png.9e565437fb427451327ddb8325606f7c.png

Edited by EmpressCiela

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.