Looking for a scripter to work on 2 games

Lunar Tripsa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I was working with a scripter who due to RL is no longer in SL.  She did the scripting of one game and started a second.  There is an issue with the first game and I have no idea how to fix it.  The second game is somewhere around half done I think.  I know how difficult it can be to work on someone else's scripts.  I do most of my own scripting but two player games are beyond my current skill level.

The first game has an issue that might be due to change of ownership, but I can't duplicate it with alts.   I've seen it in world but it's over my scripting knowledge level.

I figured I'd pay you for your time for fixing the 1st game, but if you're interested in working on the 2nd game I'd consider a 50/50 split or paying for your time.

If you're interested please let me know.  I really want to get the game fixed!  

My email is lunartripsa@gmail.com or message me in world at Lunar Tripsa.  I'll send you the games so you can see if it's something you would enjoy working on and we can take it from there.

Thanks!

What kinds of games are these exactly? sit-down and play like chess, or something more active like tag? How many objects are involved (HUDS, independent game elements like balls etc.)?

I might be interested, but "I'll show you the unfinished thing and see if you can finish it" is a bit too general an ask. Do you have any design documents or specifications to go along with the projects?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.