GensoSL's August story event: The Late-Summer Festival (Until August 31st)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

latesummer_orig.png

Preface - What is this?

Every 2 months, Gensokyo has a sim-wide 'story event'/hunt! These are just to spice things up and offer a brief change of scenery and something to do. 

These are just for fun and participation is entirely optional!

Do note the quest/hunt portion requires you have Gensoyko's HUD attached now - you can attach it by clicking the signs at the landing, Hakurei shrine, or RP center. This is for tracking your hunt progress and receiving the reward! It's kind of just There for now but I plan to really get into dialogue trees later when I have more time.

With that aside...

The story so far...

It's August! The Summer is almost at its end, and the humans of Gensokyo are celebrating - even youkai have gotten into the spirit! Decorations are popping up all around as denizens prepare for the Summer's last stand.

While walking in the human village, you notice a strange flier... it advertises itself as a quick job opening, and urgent, being related to the festival. Is something wrong? You take note of the meeting location listed - behind the ramen shop in the Human Village.
Maybe you should see what's up?

What's new?

• A small story hunt has been added! There should be a familiar face in the meeting place mentioned. This is a bit of a 'test run' of the new system, so again, dialog trees aren't super fancy yet.
  • New ground-level windlight! Does it feel more summery? Hopefully it does.
  • Small, festive cosmetic changes can be found around sim. 
  • Event-wise, instead of black silhouette cutouts, there's actual animesh characters now! 

OOC note

This event is very silly, but I had fun learning to put it together!
This time I actually do have more a more 'eventy' event planned, just later in the month. I'll post any updates here!

Taxihttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gensokyo/116/138/2831

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.