Fully landscaped & Furnished RARE ISLAND Residence 14 160sqm - 4861 prims FOR SALE

zaker974

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Now if I had 250k spare I'd buy this in a flash. Zaker has really done a fantastic job making the most out of this lovely parcel. You're getting your own protected island on one of SL's best sailing areas for less than L$18sqm which is actually less than most parcels in this area, none of which are comparable to this. 

Imo this is perfect for anyone who would otherwise be considering a private sim for their VIP home but also wants easy access to a massive expanse of water. Give it a few months and you'd be saving money by owning this in comparison to a private sim. Not to mention that when/if you come to sell it you won't find it too difficult to get your money back. Great deal imo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I'm always amazed when I see someone selling virtual land for over $1,100 real life money.  BUT Wtg Exavor in trying to help him sell it. LOL

You'd be surprised, I saw multiple 5,000 USD+ land deals happen within the last few months. It happens a lot more frequently than you think... all depends on where and what you are selling. Nothing wrong with having a few investments here and there 🙂But yes, agree with Exavor, Zaker has a great eye 🙂

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.