Editing with the 2,0 viewer

Barry Breda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if u  mean  apperance etc , yes its total diffrent  , but u get used to it if u  use it longer,  alot in sl  need to  be called diff way as in sl1  that works  on a simple click .richt click  on  youre  av , use the side bar  and richt click on the item u want edit , do a few times and u  know how to find :)

now their are more option to  go to apperance and or choose edit youre outfit  ,

I agree to  that sl2 isnt real friendly for me, where others seems to be happy  i  stil prefer to get sl1 when i build, special the inventory jump  is very  anoying even  with   unselect, show friends come online my inventory jumps all time to  my  last used folder,same as i dont fancy  the propertie settings wear i could select all  items  at once in sl1 and  close a tap when i did the settings  i get 2 screens  now  left side to see the item and right side to set the settings  ..i stil get very nerveus from sl when  things seems to go wrong, a screen total  got filled up  if u open  the  sidebar , and people  go chat in a group and u get Im and u try to follow main chat  and edit  something . i got a big screen but than its to  tiny :)

Sl2 u need to discover, but only  thing that  keeps me using is the  bit  extra;s it has i  like, alpha  and  multi attachements  fo rthe rest mmm i stil think abouth  .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.