Can I be a model for you ?

6milsy9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

I would like to be a model. If we can come up with something together, please contact me :)

I can advertise clothes, tattoos, furniture, animations - in general all kinds of products (including places like clubs, shops, etc.)

Maybe one day I'll create my own blog, but for now I can do this in my Flickr account. 

Have a nice day!

➡️My most recent photo ⬅️

Edited by 6milsy9

1 hour ago, 6milsy9 said:

Hello there!

I would like to be a model. If we can come up with something together, please contact me :)

I can advertise clothes, tattoos, furniture, animations - in general all kinds of products (including places like clubs, shops, etc.)

Maybe one day I'll create my own blog, but for now I can do this in my Flickr account. 

Have a nice day!

➡️My most recent photo ⬅️

The way you have mentioned your post credits, it's called Blogging, and being a "model" it's all blogging for a store. So you have to apply for store bloggers if you want to model and blog for them. You will see every store now has a system called blogotex, you click on the system from the stores, and apply it. But I would suggest you to have a blog site as well, as that's like a weight along with your flickr. If you have a facebook for SL, then I would suggest you to check out the page "Blogger Classifieds", they keep posting everyday about the store who are conducting or hiring bloggers.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.