Color Texture Hud issue

xDJTechx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings Everyone,

I Have an odd problem with a Bosh Color texture hud. i've build my Hud and installed all scripts and tested fine. my Problem is when i pickup (or take a copy) when done, properties says creator unknown. and it will not let me select choices copy, modify,transfer. thus can not upload to marketplace . 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s this isnt the first time i have  uploaded to MP

c17a6c35ae28b819fc59464bc62b8123.png

1 hour ago, Quistessa said:

Do you have Transfer permissions on all parts of the HUD? the scripts the textures and so on?

"Creator Unknown" is usually shorthand for "This object contains parts that were created by multiple people".

ill need to recheck permissions on textures i may have forgot that. As for Multiple creators its my own hud built from Scratch

Edited by xDJTechx

1 hour ago, xDJTechx said:

built from Scratch

4 hours ago, xDJTechx said:

Bosh

If you didn't write the 'Bosh' script (I.E that script doesn't have you as its creator) then the HUD wasn't 100% built by you. The creator listing in the inventory properties window has rather strict requirements for listing a single creator . Usually people won't bother to check that though and will just see the creator listed in the build/edit window (which seems to have slightly more lax requirements for listing you as the creator)

34 minutes ago, Quistessa said:

If you didn't write the 'Bosh' script (I.E that script doesn't have you as its creator) then the HUD wasn't 100% built by you. The creator listing in the inventory properties window has rather strict requirements for listing a single creator . Usually people won't bother to check that though and will just see the creator listed in the build/edit window (which seems to have slightly more lax requirements for listing you as the creator)

oh no thats totally not what i meant  the Hud (built from Scratch) i bought the Bosh Script

also i checked all the texture properties everything full perm. still same issue

UPDATE: I Discovered my Error i neglected to remove the Lic script after completion 🙄

Thank you for all your help 😀

Edited by xDJTechx
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.