Lovely 2048 waterfront in Aruana Bay for sale cheap ... 4500L

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Selling my lovely 2048m2 waterfront property in Arunana Bay.

703 prims, and visible in the attached photo (as the platform just under the surface I am standing on in the distance), exactly 32x64 in size (centre post marker also visible). Access to water, yay! Currently for sale at 4500L, but can split into two 1024 parcels if needed, though it will be more expensive as smaller parcels (2750L each).

IMs in world best way to reach me. I will need about an hour packing up my gallery (on a sky platform above) before handing off the parcel. Selling because I need more prims and a larger plot for my gallery, gardens, and home.

Here's the taxi ... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aruana/198/22/22

PS. Thanks for posting for me in another thread, kitten! Apologies for posting, I got around the firewall ;) at work.

forsale.jpg

Tonight's sale opportunity from now until 6:00PM SLT?

Buy my land at the 3,800L, then head to my marketplace store (Heartsong Gallery) and buy one of my one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and I'll refund you the cost of the art.

In other words, a free piece of art from my gallery. :)

Starting now for an hour.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:06 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Tonight's sale opportunity from now until 6:00PM SLT?

Buy my land at the 3,800L, then head to my marketplace store (Heartsong Gallery) and buy one of my one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and I'll refund you the cost of the art.

In other words, a free piece of art from my gallery. :)

Starting now for an hour.

Same deal as last night! Except longer. Starting now (Saturday 3PM SLT) and running until 7:30PM SLT.

Four-and-a-half hours to buy a great 2048 sailing waterfront parcel and get a free piece of my art.

If I get to 200 views and no buys I'll probably abandon it and you can do the paperwork with Linden to get it back. :(

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.