Concord Estates is Looking to hire for a variety of positions

lsorex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Concord Estates is looking to hire people to fill multiple positions listed below. The requirements for all of the jobs are,

- Be at least 60 days old

- Want to make good money

- Willing to put effort into selling

- Previous sales experience a bonus

- Must know fluent English, second languages are a bonus

The Jobs we have available are,

- Land Sales Agents, 5 needed (Commission for first month, then salary plus commission)

- Customer Service Reps, 2 needed (Salary)

Contact lsorex resident to apply for any of the positions or for more information

@Jorden, unfortunately we are unable to hire you as you are only 2 days old. I would recommend you keep looking, and once you are 60 days old feel free to contact me in world and for sure we can look into employing you! Thanks for your intitative so soon after joining though! 

Greetings, I'm Skjoldr Darkthorn 390 or so days old, I have very great people skills, and have also owned a parcel with my own club that I managed on my own for about three months. Took a break from Secondlife and would like to try earning my own money in the world, seeing that I don't feel like making any investments with my own money, so I shall work for a decent income. I'm not picky and easy going and will earn my pay.  I could deffinately handle each of the jobs listed, though I lack the experiance I am sure it could be done easily. Hit me up in world, I added you or respond to this.

Good Morning:

I am interested in the sales agent position with Concord Estates.  I was born February 9, 2009, and have plenty of experience buying and selling land, both on the mainland and on estates.  I am also an experienced builder, and have my own store on the marketplace. 

I am on Second Life everyday, and would be available immediately for questions/inquiries from customers.

Please contact me in-world if I am a good fit for the position.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Faye Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.