Media on my land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Having media issues with a TV called xtv. It used to work before I reinstalled firestorm. I tried to follow instructions notecard gave for trouble shooting. My partner doesn't have an issue with using the same TV. I'm wondering what is wrong in my preferences if it is not working any more for me. It's my land I rent. Any suggestions? I will also contact creator since there is no redelivery available.  Thanks for any input😊

Edited by Tigerpaws56

I just saw your post. I'm currently having the same problem. I've tried a few different media players and can't get any of them to work, including one which has reviews as recent as February this year, saying it works well. I was wondering if it was a Flash player issue, seeing as Flash Player discontinued and blocked content that was using it. But  I am sure that was before February, so don't get why people would say it still works, if that's the case.  My media players get as far as loading the actual vid, and then they return to the start screen.

Did you contact the creator of your TV and get any info?

Quite likely not anything related to Firestorm - that's good news *hugs FS*

You are welcomed to contact me inworld anytime if you would like help with your TVs and settings in FS.  You can test on my TV which should be working for you.  Flash uninstall has had no affect on my TVs.  Wishing you well!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.