[Photographer] For Hire

Krash Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title of the post states, I am a photographer looking for work. My photography has been predominantly personal photos for the majority of what I've done, however I wish to do more. I find inspiration while it can strike you on its own in a lot of ways, hearing other peoples desires on what they want to see, and making it come to life is something that just makes photography that much more beautiful to me.

I'm willing to try just about anything photography wise. I have a general ballpark of what my rates will be, but I'd rather know the details of the photos first as everything is a bit different and unique from the other. If you're interested, please check out my Flickr below, or contact me in world @ krash.nova. Even if you look at my Flickr and think my photos aren't quite what you might be after, let me prove you wrong, I'm always up for a challenge or two :)

Flickr

Due to the responses I've gotten from direct contact with a few people, I thought it was best to create an independent Flickr from my personal stuff, to what I did for clients and the like. 

Feel free to contact me on the forums, or in-world. Photos seen on Flickr do not represent the only types of pictures I will take. If you have a request, feel free to ask. As long as it follows the Second Life TOS, I will gladly look into it.

T² Flickr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.