Can you Sponsor us? We are on Adult land the Calipso Storm Club.

Apolez Taurus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wanted Brands or Organizations to Sponsor Calipso Storm Club. 

Calipso Storm Club is preparing to open it's doors to Second Life. 
2022806277_CalipsoStormLogo.png.91220cf1ae91f4fcd18cdaee1e0ba6bb.png
It is housed on Dreamworld Sapphire land along with many other things, such as apartments, stores, an art gallery, community center with gaming and more.. 

We will be playing a variety of music and plan to hold many events. 

We are staffing up as we speak and I got to thinking I should look for Sponsors as well.  
Your logo and landmark and notecard will be on display in the community center .. possibly to move to the club area or both.  and we can rez something if you give it to us during the events your sponsorship will be used.

Any questions ask Apolez Taurus Thanks. 􀀂

Edited by Apolez Taurus
needed

*Also also along with your information in the community center there are a lot of other things we will be doing for our sponsors which include but not limited to having an ad board in the club, occasional announcements promoting your company in our VIP GROUP chat. , a rezzed advertisement during the event your sponsorship will be used, and more.. such as promoting events with Sponsor information, holding an occasional monthly raffle on land.. also still coming up with more ideas as we speak!

Also I'm not just limited to a notecard and landmark to be on display I created a menu that can house all of your social media such as discord, marketplace, blog, website, fb, and can put as many as u wish.  

Any other ideas, comments, concerns, questions?, suggestions, Im me in world or send a notecard or even write here. Thanks for the potential support. I'm out to help your company as much if not more than you will be helping us!

Get in touch! Apolez Taurus

2022806277_CalipsoStormLogo.png.91220cf1ae91f4fcd18cdaee1e0ba6bb.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.