Help with the lelutka evo applier scripts

KmilaSA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I need some help, someone who have work with the new lelutka evo heads scripts. I'm doing some makeup for the lelutka evo and I want to use the HD options so I have to make an applier HUD. I used the developers kit that lelutka provide in the head I buy. Everything is was well, I link the textures buttons, the urls and the detach with the image root, but when I put the scripts its colors the social media prims links in yellow as if it were texture and I cannot finish it because it tells me that "there are buttons with unassigned commands. Please finish to setup the highlighted buttons". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or help? Thanks in advance!

Edited by KmilaSA

15 hours ago, KmilaSA said:

Hi, I need some help, someone who have work with the new lelutka evo heads scripts. I'm doing some makeup for the lelutka evo and I want to use the HD options so I have to make an applier HUD. I used the developers kit that lelutka provide in the head I buy. Everything is was well, I link the textures buttons, the urls and the detach with the image root, but when I put the scripts its colors the social media prims links in yellow as if it were texture and I cannot finish it because it tells me that "there are buttons with unassigned commands. Please finish to setup the highlighted buttons". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or help? Thanks in advance!

Hi @KmilaSA please make sure that the social media button are renamed as "url".

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.