MP issues reguarding Gachas

Xplicit Halostar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Over the last few months I've had this issue now & again with putting up my gacha outfits (usually a set of items from 1 creator) and it seems to load up fine, but then a day later it says it cannot save the uploaded item, as it does not contain items. Now I know I loaded it with items, & I only do 1 box at a time, & this doesn't happen all the time but when I go to open the box I can't even do that, because it will not rezz, at all, so there is no way to see what the problem is/was in the first place. I check & re-check these items in the boxes Before I put them up, I've bought stuff that wasn't what it said it was, and chalked it up to a loss. I try to give as much information as possible to potential customers, so they know exactly what they are getting. I've been looking through this  series of incidents, and it all seems to happen with one specific avatar type: Belleza/Jake. I am wondering if certain characters in the listing types can create these issues on occasion, So I'm trying to change the listings of newer put up items to like:  Belleza - Jake or   Belleza-Jake, & just Belleza. Some of these losses have been a bit more then I care to think about, but any loss is bad regardless of amount. Any help with this would be wonderful, thank you kindly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.