Pay

Carnim1991

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Carnim. The best you can do it to call the following number:

Portugal: 800.814.450

Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it is Local Toll-Free number. Support is in English Only.

Alternatively you can send a mail to support@payments.secondlife.com

• Like 2

In the last few days, I've also tried to use the virtual visa (MBNet) with no success. I called 800814450 who redirected me to this number: 0080071237123, where I spoke with Mr. Paulo who, despite all his efforts, told me to submit a ticket.

I tried to do that, but I wasn't able to find a correct option to fill in, so I decided to write them an email to support@payments.secondlife.com.

It seems I'm not alone on this. And I hope to find a solution, because I've bought Lindens several times using this method.
I wonder if you found a solution.

Best

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I've always used virtual visa (MBNet) to buy lindens. I never had any problems using it in Second Life, and I shop online frequently in Amazon and others with this method.

I called the support line (both in the US and London) and submited a ticket to SL support. We've exchanged around 6 emails, and the Lindens keep saying that I should update my bill info (when I do that, my visa number is not validated). No alternatives are proposed. They ask me to make sure my bank allows charges from SL / LL - and I know there's no restrictions at all.

Unfortunately, Linden Lab doesn't give you much of support - but I guess this isn't new.

Carnin, did you get your problem solved? If yes, how? Is there any alternatives to buy Lindens from Portugal without paying outrageous taxes to third parties?

I would appreciate any help,

Clark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.